Friday, April 4, 2008

It's So Sunny!

Eliptical Time: 30 minutes, Run Time :15 Minutes, Bike Time: 15 minutes Other workout: 3-10 chestpresses @ 80 lbs

I didn't remember what my distances were yesterday so I'm sorry for ommitting that info. It's hard to remember them if I'm doing more than one form of exercise!

Overall I had a decent workout yesterday. I attempted to work in some variety because I didn't want to do another long run back to back. That and I decided to pack shorts for the gym that morning and I haven't actually gotten to the store to by the highly acclaimed Bodyglide so that my legs are killing from fabric rubbage by the end of my run. I should probably do that soon. I think I'll probably try to go to the running store sometime this weekend.

It's supposed to be in the upper 50's today so I'm definetly going to attempt to get a run in outside today. I'd love to take a run around the lake that is close to my work, but I'm thinking I may be driving home and running there. We'll see how the day unfolds.

I also have a workout session planned with a friend tomm morning. It should be fun to workout with someone for once rather than just staring into space on my own. Hehe.

No comments: