Monday, July 7, 2008

So SO TIRED!

Thursday's Run Distance: 6 miles

I returned from Kansas City at approximately 1:30 AM last night (or rather this morning). I am extremely tired as I had to wake up at 5:30 AM because I had some stuff at work to do and had to get there early. So now I am trying my hardest to chug along.

This weekend was alright. It felt really wierd not doing any runs on the weekend as I had strategically finished them all earlier in the week. It was hot and muggy in Kansas City on Sunday so I'm very happy I didn't have a Sunday run there. And in case you are on the edge of your seat wondering--yes I did drive the marathon course to see what it was like. I would say there are 2 major hills and alot of smaller hills. I have climb one hill at approximately the 2 miler mark that looks quite steep. I really am kind of wishing I'd make up my mind sooner and done the Twin Cities right about now. But I'll survive. My family is all prepped and ready to go for my marathon.

I may be postponing my 5 mile run tonight because of the need to do alot of stuff when I get home. But we'll see what happens. Hope you all had a wonderful 4th!

No comments: