Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ugh, Sick?

Yesterday's Run: 4 miles, 40 minutes

So yesterday I did get my pace up for a portion of the run. Was running at about 8:40 which isn't too bad. But anyway, for some reason I felt like I was running pretty slow at the tail end. It was pretty warm outside and the wind had died down so I was struggling for some reason.

Anyways, that's not my main concern. Woke up this morning feeling very queasy. I'm probably going to have to take work off tomm because the doctors think my mom has a tumor, but that's another story. So I didn't want to stay home and started to drive in to work. Well...about 5 minutes from my destination, I had to pull over quick because I was about to puke. Now I feel semi-better. But it kind of worries me. I'm not much of a puker and I definetly wasn't drinking last night. So I'm not sure what was going on. Anyhow, I'm scheduled for a 9 mile run later today so I'm really hoping that whatever it is...it doesn't stick around for long.

1 comment:

SueBob said...

Now that is dedication...you feel horrible and are hoping you can still do your 9 miler tonight!

I hope you are feeling better soon.