Thursday, April 9, 2009

Getting There

Tuesday's Run: 3 Miles, 30 min. Eliptical 30 min
Wednesdays Workout: 4.25 miles, 45 min. 15 min eliptical. 3/15 Abductors and Adductors, 150 crunches

Tuesday's workout was a bit tough. It was a struggle just to hammer out those 3 miles. Yesterday's run ended up being so much better. I started to envision sunshine, summer warmth, and summer clothes and it was just what I needed to find my rhythm.

We are supposed to get into the 50's today so I'm hoping to see some more outdoor runs. I think it really helps when I can run outdoors rather than on the treadmill. Yesterday there was a nippy wind that I didn't wish to deal with when I was running.

3 comments:

Joe Gunn said...

Would you mind if I add your blog to the list of team blogs at http://nfenduranceteam.blogspot.com? Lots of people blogging about training, NF, and more...

Rachel said...

That would be wonderful. I will add to my blogroll as well.

NF Endurance Team/MN said...

Hi Rachel,
Joe sent me your blog page, and I just wanted to let you know that there is a MN Endurance team that will be participating in a variety of events this summer. If you are ever interested in joining us, please let me know, leave a message on our blog page, or there is also an email address there as well. We would love to have you join us.

Also, we will be having a pasta dinner for the TC Marathon. Watch for info on that. It would be nice to have you come.

Thanks for running for NF!
Kari Harrison