Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Breathing the Great Outdoors

Run Distance: 6.25 miles, Run Time: 1 Hour

Oh how I love a good outdoor run. It was in the 60s here today and I couldn't resist it. It was absolutely gorgeous outside and I got in another 6 miles. It was another awesome run...no real complaints. My knee bugged me a teeny bit at the end of my run but nothing real bad. I think I'll probably just shorten my run a bit tomm and do some intervals. Hopefully that will keep any knee problems at bay.

4 comments:

EmLit said...

Nothing beats a good outdoor run, right? It sounds like you had a great time today! I'm glad you finally got a chance to get outside :)

Irish Cream said...

Yay, so glad you were able to get out for a nice outdoor run! Isn't it happy that it's finally getting warmer out? Anyway, ice that knee, girlie ;)

The Alien said...

Finally you are getting some niver weather!!!

SueBob said...

Your right, the weather has been just about perfect lately...I just hope it holds out through Saturday for my long run!