Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Dose of Sunshine and a Lack of Treadmill

Run Time: 45 min
Run Distance: 4.88 miles

Finally!! This run was so much better than my last. I decided at the last minute to take a run around Lake Como in St.Paul after work. It turned out to be a wise decision. The weather was gorgeous in the 60's. A little bit breezy but not too bad. I did still have to deal with dodging lots of people on the path, but not too bad. I was enjoying the run in somewhat different territory. I've actually ran Lake Como many times and usually it results in a little bit of knee pain because of the uneven paths. This time I had no pain and actually felt great. Amazing!

I think I'm going to make it a goal to find new places to run this summer. It should really help with the boredem I started to experience.

We've got gloomy skies today so I'll probably be cooped up in the gym again. Yick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to find a fun run for this afternoon. I totally know what you mean about the boredom...

Irish Cream said...

YAY for an awesome run! And also, you've inspired me . . . I think I need to find some new places to run too!