Friday, May 23, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

So unfortunately I have nothing to report for running. I actually used my rest day on Wednesday as a rest day because I was exhausted. Then Thursday rolled around and I ended up staying late at work and therefore had no extra time to fit in my 5 mile tempo run because my stomach was growling and I needed to eat or I would faint of exhaustion. So...thus I am fitting 5 mile tempo run in today and then shifting everything else to the right one day and filling in the other rest day they gave me. Yea...3 rest days...highly strange...but I do use some of them for cross training so that's good.

On a side note...I left my cell phone at Andy's house (the bf) this morning or lost it (one or the other). And yea...Andy has this dog that likes cell phones so I'm praying that he didn't try to "talk" on it. I feel sooo odd without it. And what is really sad is that I'm supposed to hang with some friends tonight but I don't have any way of calling them because their phone numbers are stored in my phone. I know that had absolutely nothing to do with running but I'm a little uneasy today because I feel like I'm disconnected from the world (without the net later too! ) I'm hoping it doesn't affect my run too much.

And now...my memoir. Chris tagged me on this memoir game thing and I had originally planned on including spiffy pictures but I don't really have the time today. But here is my memoir in 6 words...

Ex-journalist. Soon Teaching. Now Running.

And I am supposed to tag 5 more people but all of the bloggers that read my blog have already been tagged! Yikes! I need to network more or something. So I'll just say, if you are reading this and you aren't a usual commenter, then let me know and then I'll tag you!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend everyone!

No comments: