Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Registered! (Again!)

There is nothing like the feeling you get when you hit the "Register" button on a race. I just finished registering for the Kansas City Half Marathon. I can't seem to stay away from the KC Marathon race series! October is going to be packed. The first weekend I have to attend a wedding. The second weekend is the Twin Cities Marathon in which I am hoping to get into the 10 mile. The third weekend then would be this race. My cousin and I had talked about running the Monster Dash on the last weekend but I really think that might be a bit much. Plus we have to fit the 5k race we are planning in Kansas City in either September or October.

The weather here is really getting nice and I've really enjoyed being able to run outside. My crazy class schedule is also taming down so it seems as though I have found more time to fit my runs in!

I know this blog is really short. Sorry! I hope to blog about something more organized soon!

No comments: