I recently acquired that second job that I was telling you about and so therefore I don't have a lot of time on my plate. I haven't really gotten much running in lately, really. I will hopefully be running tonight before I go in for training for Job 2.
Anyways, I wanted to say a big thanks to Jill for the "Kreativ Blogger Award". Her blog has really been a great resource throughout my training and her comments have provided great inspiration during hard times. I would pass this award back on to her if I could. Now I must write about 6 things that make me happy and pass this award on to 6 more people.
1. Sunny warm summer days. I will say that these days are long gone from Minnesota now for awhile, but I do love the summer.
2. When my boyfriend, Andy, tells me funny jokes. I love to laugh with him and see his dimples through his smile.
3. When Duke, Andy's dog, runs up to me full force when I get to their house.
4. Finishing a big task and knowing that it is completed.
5. Spending time with friends.
6. Spending time with my family, playing games, laughing, teasing each other.
And I am now passing the award on to the following people:
1) Chris- He has truly been there from the start of my blog. He has provided some great info and has maintained a great running blog through many struggles with injuries. He has made an amazing comeback from his knee injuries and is a great inspiration.
2) Alien- What an honor to be a fellow blogger! He has provided great feedback in all of my blogs and is really a team player. He has provided us with techno-savvy posts and tales of great races. He also has introduced cycling into his workouts and it is of great interest to those of us who would like to pick it up one day.
3) Jen- She had her doubts, and I think she even worried some bloggers during her training, but she finished her first marathon! It was great to read about how happy she was throughout her marathon and after (she got engaged!) She always makes me laugh and I love her blog.
4) Steve- Another great blog to make you laugh. Steve has many, many followers because of his totally crazy stunts at races. I have yet to go to a race where he is present, but the pictures are proof that he provides a good laugh.
5) Irish Cream- Her blog really is a great read. She has some amazing stories to tell about apartment fiascos with bird seed and still manages to get a good run in. She also donated to my cause, which gives her extra kudos from me.
6) Nic- He is a fellow NF runner who just finished the Fall 50. I could never imagine running that long and it amazes me that he has set goals that are higher than I could ever dream and accomplished them! His story is one that amazes me and I enjoy following it through his blog.
I know, there are a few more people that I would LOVE to give this award to...but I could only choose 6. I'll get you the next time around. Oh, and Jen, I will be filling my obligation with your tag soon as well...
Womens Half Marathon Running Group - Starts July 30
10 hours ago