Monday, May 17, 2010

Wake Up

Yesterday my long run consisted of 9 miles. 9 miles that were a little better than last week's 10 miles but still not quite up to par. I was really dragging towards the end again. I felt really light headed once again and like my legs needed to be pulled along. I want my old long runs back--the ones where I didn't feel like passing out at any minute!

This weekend I will be headed down to KC for my cousin's graduation. I have an 11 miler on the schedule. Not sure when I'll be able to get that one done...I may have to rearrange my schedule and do it on Monday.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Rach,
Don't feel bad, I had a crappy run yesterday too! I just went for six but it took me about 5 minutes longer than normal:( Have fun in KC girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.