So I figured I'd start this blog up to help out those who ARE interested in my running. Those who aren't then don't have to read about it in my regular blog.
I have signed up for a half marathon finally! I will be running the Gopher to Badger Half Marathon that goes from Stillwater to Hudson on August 9th. This has been my ultimate goal for this year and I am determined to make it happen.
You can follow my training through this blog. I will be updating with my workouts and may work in some meal plans as well. I hope to share some insight into running for those are beginning to train right along with me!
Right now I am running about a 6 mile run 4 days a week. On occasion I will get side stitches and have some problems completing the run on a treadmill and will resort to doing my eliptical workout instead. I hope to get rid of this problem so that I don't have to worry about it on race day.
If you have any suggestions or advice, let me know!
HRT May Not Be Right For You (or maybe just me?)
13 hours ago

1 comment:
good luck :) i started from scratch myself just yesterday. hoping to hit the atlanta half marathon in november.
Post a Comment