Tuesday, June 12, 2012

First Day Down

The first day of marathon training has been completed.  Albeit we missed the first week of our training plan by  not being attentive enough.  However, we will easily catch up.  The 3 miles felt great as it was a bit on the cooler side today.  Andy was lagging behind me a bit in the end but still kept on my heels.

I also had a run on Sunday that didn't go quite as well.  I only ran 2 miles and it was near 85 degrees in the morning.  It got up to 95 degrees that day.

School got out last week so I'm hoping that I'll have more time to get some serious training completed.  I'm also running Ragnar with the NF Endurance Team and Women Rock with some coworkers so I've got some good races to look forward to.

I'll update with more exciting things as they develop.  Sorry this blog didn't have a lot of excitement to it.

1 comment:

SueBob said...

Good luck with marathon training! Maybe I will see you out there at Ragnar - I will keep an eye out for the NF team.